Used in PreNatal and Post Natal education classes. Suitable for BFHI
Covers all aspects of Newborn care: Feeding, Settling, massage, SIDS prevention, bathing, dressing, diapering etc
A Male Midwife shows a new Dad how to care for his newborn.
DVD 26 mins All Regions (c)2010
A practical guide for Mom AND Dad (26 mins)
This fun educational dvd is endorsed by ACMI
“funny, and very practical …. it helps a new dad feel competent and that’s a great start to have”
Steve Biddulph (Parenting Author)
“With 20 years experience in this field, I have seen many early parenting videos – this is by far the best!”
Jayne Herman (Registered Midwife/Antenatal Educator/IVF nurse)
Get ready for bringing your newborn home!
Learn exactly what you need to know with this simple easy to follow guide for first time parents.
Understand the needs of your newborn baby and become competent then confident.
- Practice and observe safe bathing … dressing …diapering (nappy change) techniques
- Bond with your baby using a blissful easy-to-learn infant massage technique which gives your newborn lifelong benefits
- Learn ways to protect your precious baby from SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)
EASY Chapter selection:
- Hospital to home
- Newborn Baby hygiene
- Newborn baby massage
- Feeding your newborn baby
- Settling a crying baby
- SIDS prevention
- Getting your old life back